(10/01/2014 – 9/30/2019)
Active SAM Registration
Available on DMLSS
– Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
– Health Equipment and Supplies
– Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment, and Supplies
Prime Vendor Friendly
GSA Adv. Link for our catalog
Therapeutic Dimensions, Inc.
Government Capability Statement
For 25 years, Therapeutic Dimensions, Inc. has been developing and distributing some of the leading home exercise products for shoulder patients worldwide. Our national leading brand is RangeMaster™ Shoulder Therapy. We specialize in shoulders and offer a variety of durable, high quality, smooth pulleys on Government Contract. Our goal is to provide veterans with quality, low cost shoulder products that may help eliminate the need for surgery in some cases, which reduces medical costs for the VA.
Each year we help over 130,000 people progress along the road to recovery, restoring strength and range of motion for a variety of shoulder problems:
- Torn Rotator Cuff
- Breast Cancer
- Shoulder Surgery
- Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Impingement
- Shoulder Dislocation
RangeMaster™ Shoulder Therapy partners with patients and their medical advisors to maximize recovery, offering tools that are safe and effective, including easy-to-understand exercise guides.
- The RangeMaster™ Overhead Shoulder Pulley Includes a comprehensive flip-chart exercise guide, choice of wooden or molded rubber handles, an easily adjustable line length, a custom-made, self-lubricating nylon-roller pulley that won't squeak, and the choice of a portable door bracket or a patented, non-slip webbing door strap.
- The BlueRanger™ Economy over-door shoulder pulley allows adjustable line length on eye-catching blue rope. Two molded plastic handles and a smooth nylon roller pulley.
- Our Shoulder Kit includes everything a patient needs to comply with a home rehabilitation program for an injured shoulder:
- RESTORE range of motion with RangeMaster™ pulley system.
- STRENGTHEN with RangeMaster ShoulderFit™ using a latex free resistance cord, plastic handle and the Thera-Loop™ webbing door anchor.
- STRETCH with the ShoulderWand™, our lightweight, reaching and stretching wand.
- Our Pul-EZ™ (Pull Easy) shoulder pulley system is for patients with limited grasping ability. A grip-free hold and foam wrist support gently begins the process of restoring range-of-motion. Ideal for anyone in the initial stages of shoulder rehabilitation, including stroke survivors, mastectomy patients, recovering from rotator cuff surgery, and frozen shoulder.
- Thera-Loop Non-slip Door Anchor is for tubing or banding exercises.
Medical Professional Clients:
- Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center Physical Therapy, Spokane WA
- Perry Point VA Medical Center, Physical Therapy, Perry Point MD
- Orlando VA Medical Center, Physical and Occupational Therapy Orlando FL
- Eastern Colorado Veterans Healthcare System, Physical Therapy, Denver CO
- Robins Air Force Base, 78th Medical Group Physical Therapy Clinic, Robins AFB GA
Every week I find myself explaining to patients how both research and experience have proven that simple pulleys bring back shoulder range of motion quickly and less painful than any other exercises, each week after just one or two sessions the once skeptical patients agree. More importantly they are pleased.
— Dan B., DPT
I find shoulder pulley systems to be an extremely important piece of equipment for my patients with shoulder injuries. It is easily accessible to patients for home use and economically appropriate for all people of various income ranges.
— Jennifer C., OTR/L
Great rehab tool!! This is a great product!! I am a home care physical therapist and can easily assemble this exercise tool at any home. I have had good results with all my patients with increases in shoulder range of motion.
— Mary D.